Skip to main content

"A Mobile Airbag" is the New Thing out there, invented by a Student



Photo: Preview Online
 
    Technology is advancing day by day as you know and it's making our lives easier and safer. A student named Philip Frenzel  at Aalen University in Germany has invented what is called a Mobile Airbag, a device that prevents your mobile from being damaged after dropping by easing the fall and preventing impact of mobile body with the surface.

Philip came up with this idea after having damaged his own mobile phone in the result of putting inside his jacket and throwing the latter in the banister which ruined the electronics of the phone.He exercised his skills and knowledge and succeeded in finding a solution after a four years time.

He made sensors that detected the fall and initiated four corner dampers to come out and act as a shock-absorb(er) keeping the body of the mobile and its components safe upon impact.

Philip Frenzel is calling this case as "AD Case" and is going to market it in KickStarter Campaign.

Photo: Preview Online
Here's How It Looks When It Falls
GIF: Preview Online



Learn more at: PetaPixel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Worst Advice You May Come Across

You must have come across a lot of people who would’ve given you free advice at some point in your life, I’m sure. “Go for that….no, don’t go for that.” And, similar comments and advice that come in like they are the ones in control of your life. They feel as if they know a lot as of experience and that we should listen in order to succeed. Well, in reality, not all of the pieces of advice that people receive are good. They are not all true. No, they are not. I have come across bad advice like most of you too, realizing it too late. I feel it’s your life and your instincts, you decide what YOU are going to make of it. Some of the worst advice that I have heard from my peers and people around me, I am going to mention below. 1. Only hang out with the like-minded people. Having like-minded people around would be a good influence. I don’t think so. Life doesn’t work that way always. Even, the people you understand the most can mislead you or misguide you. On t...

The time I discovered I could do something I had been afraid of doing before.

    A n ancient legend says that nobody comes out of the womb of the mother into this world all prepared.This world,thus,is a ground to learn and explore.Some are quick learners while others are slow and thus lag behind.The latter goes for me.I feel I am not among those who get the job done in the first go.That is why,I botch up every task.   Apart from all of my other weak areas,everybody perceives me as a total bloke when it comes to public speaking.Adrenaline comes out every time in such an exorbitant amount that I couldn't handle the situation and in the midst of the chills and stammers caused,my speech gets screwed.My colleagues used to pester me a lot.I never showed any feelings of hatred neither did they show any sign of remorse.But,deep down,I detested them.Their abilities of speaking confidently made me invidious.I couldn't help it.I could sense the schadenfreude among everybody.    However,these days passed somehow.I didn't hold onto the past and ...

The Early Good Morning Bliss

Engro Fertilizers Ltd. Management Colony(my hometown) Have you ever gotten the chance of waking up early someday and sitting outside your house, maybe in your lawn or literally some place that doesn't have a roof to itself. I am talking about the time of 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. or before sunrise. The night-light swayed away and the day comes into place slowly and beautifully. The transition is just everything to want for. It's fascinating how that occurs. The serenity and the quietness and the beauty of the moment itself. When you experience it, you break loose of all the world's troubles and issues for an instant and imagine yourself into a world of your own where you are astounded by every sight you take. From the calm of the night, that has reached its temporal eternal end, to birth of the light of the day, the coolness and the blue sky – a beautiful sight. Laying back on a lawn chair at times or moving around the lawn I happened to have experienced this all today...